Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back from a Lush Holiday


Alrite, im back lush time Greece it was lush. Had such a gud time wiv all mi ladies. I met dis gr8 guy called Zeus, it woz luv at first sight. I just luv his name, its so historic! Anyways, I met him on our first night out in Mykz (our nickname 4 it). He asked me if he could buy me a drink. I said he cud buy me an ouzo shot! I woz pretty pissed dat night, ouzo shots galoret. Anywayz, in the mornin i woke up with him next to me. It was quite romantic, I woke up beside him like everyday on da trip. Im so bummed i had to leave. I will have 2 keep Zeus as 1 of my cherished memories. Maybe i will see him next year. He was well fit.
I bet you want 2 hear the goss. Well it wsn't just me who pulled on dafirst night, of course. But i would say zeus was da fittest. i was quite restrictive on da hols, i had one man 4 da whole week, whereas becks and chels had a different lad every other night. Bless them. I think dey might need 1 of dos STI tests or whateva dey are called dese days. N on 1 night i was doing a dance in my bikini on the bar and i felt like takin the top off since it was one of dos Wet Tshirt contests. n i REALLY wanted to win to i took it off. ANd then i dropped by the disk so i should have been able to put it on again once da contest was ova, but some1 had taken mi bikini! Terrible! SO at least i got to keep the wet white tshirt as a souvenir (though quite ripped and wet) so i had to wear dat da rest of the night. I won though, safe! I got a jug of ouzo for the rest of da night! Fancy that! it was a well good trip, needed a whole day recovery. Work again tomoro, ug, double shift too.

Luv Trace. xXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment