Monday, August 3, 2009

Farewell English Arseholes, and Hello Greek Gods!




Hey Folks!
Im 2 excited 4 our trip 2day. Yesterday i spent most of my sunday being extremly hungover. I will tell you everiffin bout Bex party. Well our plan didnt go as we thought. We decided to do a tequila race (we had to celebrate bexy). N afta our 5th tequila arsehole Rick came. It is a bit hazy since i was pissed as fuck. Well, 4 sum reason Kay decided 2 attack him!!!! She was kinda like when she did E that 1 time in Falaraki last year. Well neways, da bouncer came n told her she was kicked out!!! So we all had 2 go to anotha bar. Not cool. But Rick came lata and took Kay back. N Kay seemed really excited about seein him! They even went home togetha. I love happy endings!
Can't waiiiiiit, only 2 more hours and we're off to Mykooonooooooooos! I hope i find myself a nice Greek man who can show me around n buy me Ouzo! Safe.
I hope W has a gud time with his grandparents!
I will miss you, blog fans!!!! I will try and sneak some updates, maybe there is an internet cafe or sumfin. Cos what wuld u do widout me.
Luv,
Tracy.

1 comment:

  1. I wish i was der aswell! Y da hell didnt u ask me 2 cum????

    ReplyDelete